Leslie Eastridge brings over 9 years of office administration experience to the Western U.S. development team of Concord Eastridge. Ms. Eastridge provides administrative support to the executive staff and project managers. Ms. Eastridge’s responsibilities include telephone reception, assisting visitors, and a variety of key research and administrative functions allowing the executive staff to focus on their clients and projects.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Setup and preparation for meetings for project staff and their development teams.
- Manage and coordinate events scheduled on the corporate calendar.
- Creating and maintaining key vendor relationships.
- Coordinating activities relating to office management.
- Assisting the executive staff with recommendations for organizational and administrative structure.
Summary of Experience
Prior to joining Concord Eastridge, Ms. Eastridge worked in accounting, payroll and HR administration for Bridgestone Retail Operations and BMW in Irvine, California.
Ms. Eastridge is working to obtain her real estate license in Arizona while also pursuing her Bachelor’s in Business at Ottawa University. She is certified in payroll administration through ADP.