Concord Eastridge, Inc. is a nationally respected leader in public/private and mixed-use development. We work in conjunction with all levels of public and private education, city and county government, transit authorities, government agencies and not-for-profit institutions. A differentiator in the commercial real estate industry is that Concord Eastridge invests and develops within multiple commercial asset classes.
Our capabilities and experience include:
• Urban infill commercial and residential mixed-use projects.
• Commercial office space including a focus on build-to-suit development
• High density residential (for sale and for rent) including student housing
• Integrated retail and structured parking components
• Academic and campus facilities of all types and uses
• Hotels and conference centers
• Special purpose facilities including performing arts/sports/recreation/cultural/research
In- House Development Services:
• Financial Viability/Deal Structuring
• Development Management
• Project Financing
• Feasibility Analysis
• Construction Oversight and Coordination
• Acquisition and Disposition